Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
1. Policy #1: Orders outside the 60-day timeline described below are no longer eligible for returns or refunds.
The 60-day return period lasts exactly 60 days from the purchase date. The time period ends the date we receive your message requesting or notifying us of the return. If we never receive this message, the time period ends the date the return arrives back to us in our Pittsburgh location.
2. Policy #2: Item(s) must be brand new & unused to be eligible for returns.
3. Policy #3: Because they are customized products, personalized & engraved gifts cannot be returned or refunded but may be replaced under policy #4.
4. Policy #4: Our replacement policy described below applies to all orders that arrive with a defective item(s).
Replacement(s) are sent in the case that an item arrives defective, which must be confirmed by sending an email to email@example.com with evidence through photo(s) and/or a video(s). Replacement part(s) are sent once the defect(s) is confirmed.
5. Policy #5: The information described below applies to all returns covered under policies #1-#3 and that do not involve defective items (see policy #4).
Eligible returns can be sent to:
Way Up Gifts
1735 E. Carson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
There is no need to contact customer support if the return is covered under our policies. Include order information in/on the package (order number or shipping/billing address at the least) and/or ship with tracking information for us to correctly match the original order with the return. Item cost(s) are refunded for all eligible returns. If applicable, order shipping charges are not refunded. All returns for orders $100+ (excluding shipping) are subject to a $15 restocking fee.
6. Policy #6: Please be sure of your order(s)! We do not accept cancellations after an order has been placed.
7. Policy #7: We are not responsible for incorrect addresses written at checkout. Addresses cannot be changed after shipment. If tracking states an item is delivered, no refunds will be given.